My photo
I'm a girl at 15 from Norway. This blog's just for complaining to the world and write about my life. Just so you know. Yeah, and I got some words of wisdom once and a while which may interest you. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Time Has Passed

Well, then year 2008 is over. Someone might be happy, other sad, and there's those who don't really care. But after all, a new year isn't the absolute start or stop. Because humans are those who make the beginning and the end.

For me, this year has been strange. It started as second half of my fist year at a new school. I felt a bit alone, because when I started, fall '07, I went from a class at nine to a 8th grade at a mass of 114 students. That was very frightening, but also renewing. My group of friends got restricted a lot, but I also got several new friendships. After all, I think I'm standing stronger now than last year.

Also, I got new challenges at school. I think that was the best part. I've always felt different at school, but this year that has gotten better. My teachers (most of them) are challenging me in subjects I felt boring because I knew a lot of what we were thought.

My family, on the other hand, haven't been that easy to deal with. I don't feel close to my family anymore. Maybe I'm the one freezing them out, I don't know... As well in religious thoughts and beliefs. I'm quite against my family at the time, and I'm afraid this will continue in the following year(s).

The one thing that I think has been most on my mind this year, or especially the last half one, is my sexuality. This have been a worry for me, but I've realized a lot about myself as well. I don't know what that will do to 2009, but I think, and hope, that my family won't be a part of that side of my life yet. But maybe I'll do more with my "online life," if I have anything like that.

This year has, after all, been a different year. I've learned a lot about myself and others that I surround in my daily life. Both positive and negative. Maybe I've had this so-called "inner travel." I don't know... But I hope 2009 will be an exciting year with a lot of experiences.

Happy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment