My photo
I'm a girl at 15 from Norway. This blog's just for complaining to the world and write about my life. Just so you know. Yeah, and I got some words of wisdom once and a while which may interest you. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Future Diplomat

I tend to like politics. Those who know me will definitely confirm that. So, in my winter holiday, I asked Dad what he believe is a good job for me. And he said "Diplomat." Well, well... After walking around as crazy thinking about it, I can agree on that.

The pro's:
* I like discussions.
* I don't want to live in Norway.
* I'm doing well with languages.
* I'm quite good ending argues and find solutions best suited for everyone.
* I'm versatile.
* I would definitely love the job.
* I like adventures.

And at the moment, I can't find any con's. Quite lovely, right?

Any other suggestions? I like almost everything. The only thing I definitely can't work with, is soccer. And there's 100% seriousness in that...

No comments:

Post a Comment