My photo
I'm a girl at 15 from Norway. This blog's just for complaining to the world and write about my life. Just so you know. Yeah, and I got some words of wisdom once and a while which may interest you. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun In The Sun, Or In The U.S.

I want to travel. Far, far away, without my parents. Just me, maybe another good friend or two, but none I'm not able to be myself around. That would be great, even without a lot of money except the plane ticket.

I know pretty much where I would have traveled, what I would do, and with whom. It would probably be around in the US, all over the country. With whom I won't tell you, but they're both two of my best friends.


First of all we have to visit New York City. And go to the Mac store. That's the number 1. But when you're in New York, there's a lot of other things to do: Jog in Central Park + a picnic in the middle of the day; Shopping in SoHo, Greenwich Village and in smaller streets all over Manhattan; Dine in Little Italy; Go to a musical (Sound of Music, Chicago or Hair?); Gay Bar, and maybe get to see some vogue; Ellis Island; and just wandering around in this lovely city.

Another thing I would love to visit Detroit. Just for fun, since I, to be honest, have no idea what to do there... But thanks to Google/visitdetroit.com I found out there's a Motown museum there, and that's a place I have to go!

Anyway, my father has told me it's pretty cool to take the train through the desert across the country in a two-floor thing with a window in the roof at the top where there's beds. I hope that's still a reality, because it seems quite interesting to sleep in a train in the middle of the desert looking into the sky all night long. So, from Detroit to San Fransisco it goes!

San Fransisco has been a dream destination for a while now, with a whole lot I would love to see. Yosemite park is a must. Other things would be to go to Pier 39, the Alcatraz Island, and maybe try out California's Great America. Visiting Ripley's would also be fantastic, and California Academy of Science seems to be such a incredible place. And if there's a chance for me to get to try out rafting again, I definitely will!

Even though I have been in Los Angeles twice, I was just a child, so to get there when I'm old enough to remember everything would be great. In LA there are Hollywood + the Walk of Fame, the Guinness Museum, Disneyland and bathing, pretty much everything important!

Last, but not least, San Diego Pride. That would be awesome, and a perfect ending. And then it's just to head back home (or stay and start at college or something).


I know it's just a dream, but if I'll run over a lot of money once... No, but still. Being off for vacation with friends in stead of family would be great. Just staying cool and relaxed, and most importantly having fun! Sometimes you have to enjoy yourself, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment