My photo
I'm a girl at 15 from Norway. This blog's just for complaining to the world and write about my life. Just so you know. Yeah, and I got some words of wisdom once and a while which may interest you. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hi!

I love writing. And expressing what my view is in different cases. So... That's what I'll do. The subjects will be the most, but I think that personal and political subjects will be most common, plus some about art.

Before I start that, I'll tell you some about myself.
25 things about me:
I love horses.
My favorite food is Italian.
I live in the west of Norway, every other week at Mom and the others at Dad.
I have four brothers; one biologically and three steps.
Music is one of my passions, especially singing and playing piano.
I want to move to the US, Japan, Australia, New Zealand or Canada within the next four years.
I'm quite smart, and do well at school.
I speak Norwegian and English fully, Spanish halfway, understand a bit Italian, French, German, and understand quite well Danish and Swedish.
I'm questioning my sexuality.
I keep secrets.
I want to be an author, actress or singing artist.
I love the nature.
I horseback ride and do gymnastics.
I think about strange subjects over 50% of the time.
Reading is one of my greater passions.
I'm one of those who think learning is great.
I write a diary.
I'm an agnostic.
I proofread every time I read books, papers, magazines or so.
I want to study abroad now, and not wait until I'm 18.
Christmas is my favorite holiday.
I'm stuck on YouTube.
I want to start writing a book, but never do.
I've sewn several dresses, but they don't want to be the way I want them to be.
I'm quite good at acting as a psychologist (that might be a social heritage from my parents, because they're psychiatrist...)

Now you know more about me than many others I know... But now I'm going to write something interesting in stead. Hope you'll continue reading what I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment