My photo
I'm a girl at 15 from Norway. This blog's just for complaining to the world and write about my life. Just so you know. Yeah, and I got some words of wisdom once and a while which may interest you. Enjoy!

Friday, December 12, 2008

In Whom's Hands?

For a long time I've been very concerned about the environment. I try my best to not overuse our resources, travel environmentally and recycle. In the matter of fact: I'm going to live on this planet for a long time (I hope), and I don't want our planet to be so (sorry the expression) fucked up. I don't want to be a part of the human race when we destroy our home. But I don't think my generation will, if our parents try to teach us not to.

As mentioned earlier, my Dad isn't that a environmentally friendly person. He can be some egoistic. And when I think about it, I've been the one who follows up the recycling and traveling business at home. I made my parents recycle everything. I don't want to be bragging, this is reality.

There are parents who teach they're children to recycle and bike for school, but not too many. Social heritage is very important. So, if the parental generation could try to affect us, we, the persons who will rule the world within a few years, learn what to do, and especially what not to. The future is in the young people's hands, but even more in the parents' hands. When a child is born, he or she doesn't know a thing about the environment, but the parents does.

Teach us!

No comments:

Post a Comment